Sunday 18 May 2014

Best Happy Fathers Day Messages 2014

Posted by Shaswat Shah
Happy Fathers Day Messages2014

Wish you Happy Fathers Day 2014. Here we will provide you best Fathers day Messages. We also provide Fathers day Poems, fathers day quotes etc.. this post is about Happy Fathers day messages !

fathers day, messages, 2014

#1 Best Fathers Day Messages !

1. When I was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
I know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wanted to say I LOVE YOU DAD. Happy Father’s Day

2. Know The Person
Who Just Needs The
“101 Ways To Make A Great Dad”,
Dad Don’t Worry,
It’s Not You;
You’re The Excellent Dad
I Will Ever Have.

Also Read: Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes 2014 for FB Status !

3. For the best dad who always had a smile for me. Though we may be far apart right now, But here’s a big hug and kiss for you to let you know how special you are - Happy Father’s Day!

4. Happy Father’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying ‘Thank You’ It means saying ‘I Love You’ You are the best dad, and my best friend Today is your day. Let’s celebrate it together

5. A son’s first hero.
A daughter’s first love.
Happy Father’s Day

6. One father is more than a hundred School masters. Happy Father’s Day

7.  Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father's Day!

8. Happy Father’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!

9. God gave me the greatest gift I ever had, God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad.
Father’s Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

10. F = Forever With His Family
A = Always There For You No Matter What
T = The Only One Who’s There
H = He’s My Hero Till The End
E = Encouraging In Everything I Do
R = Really The Only One…

Happy Father’s Day

Incoming Search terms : (Ignore)

fathers day quotes in gujarati
fathers day quotes in punjabi
fathers day quotes in hindi language
fathers day quotes in telugu
fathers day quotes in hindi
fathers day quotes in marathi
fathers day quotes in heaven
fathers day quotes in french
fathers day quotes from daughter
fathers day messages
fathers day inspirational quotes
fathers day poems
fathers day quotes sayings
fathers mothers day quotes
fathers day cards
fathers day quotes for cards
fathers day 2014 date
fathers day quotes from daughter
fathers day quotes in hindi
funny fathers day quotes
fathers day quotes from son
happy fathers day quotes
fathers day quotes for cards
fathers day inspirational quotes
Inspirational fathers day Quotes 2014
Lovely fathers day Quotes 2014
fathers Day poems 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment