Sunday 18 May 2014

Best Fathers Day Poems 2014

Posted by Shaswat Shah
Wish your father Happy Fathers day this Sunday on June 15th with cute lovely Fathers day messages, Text Messages, Short SMS, Lovely Father's day Sayings, Quotes, Best quotes for Fathers day 2014. We are posting here the best collection of Fathers day quotes cute and lovely Inspirational Quotes to wish your father Happy fahters day. Surprise your father with amazing gift ideas, lovely father's day gift ideas etc..

poems, fathers day, 2014, fathers day poems

# Best Fathers Day Poems

Awesome Dad
When I think about my father,
and the years we've had to share
I'm thankful just to know
that his love is always there.

Through the crazy days of youth
and now that I'm "mature"
the special bond between us
is still strong and will endure.

And though he's growing older
he grows sweeter with each year
my "knight in shining armor,"
I'm so glad to have you here!

- Jill Lemming 

Dear Dad
You mean so very much to me,
And I want you to know
That you are always in my heart,
No matter where I go.

You're always giving, always there
To help in any way;
The loving things you've done for me,
I never could repay.

I can't imagine what I'd do
Without the love you give.
I'll treasure your sweet heart of gold
As long as I shall live.

- Anonymous 
F.A.T.H.E.R.S.
"F" aithful. 
"A" lways there. 
"T" rustworthy. 
"H" onoring. 
"E" ver-loving. 
"R" ighteous. 
"S" upportive. 

-Anonymous

My Dad and I
My dad and I-we think alike, 
He knows just what I mean
Before I even say a word
He reads, well, in between. 

My dad and I-we like to fish
Or build a model plane, 

Or fix a broken chair or two
Or just a windowpane. 

My dad and I-we know the score
Of every single game; 
Sometimes he's really busy, too
But he takes me just the same. 

My dad and I-we go swimming too, 
Each year and sometimes twice. 
My dad and I-we do everything; 
My dad-he's really nice. 

-Phyllis C. Michael

Father's Day
Over the years
As we grow old, 
We remember our father
So brave and bold. 

In the garden, 
Leaning on the plow, 
He would listen to me; 
I see him now. 

He would give advice
And understand; 
He was always there
To lend a hand. 

God made fathers
Strong and firm, 
For he knew our lives
Would have great concerns. 

So he gave us fathers
To teach us to pray, 
And guide our lives, 
And show us the way. 

So on his day
Let's take the time
To say "Thanks, dad. 
I'm glad you're mine." 

-Mary Frances Bogle

Daddy
I'm just sitting here thinking about what you mean to me,
Remembering all the things you've done for me,
You've been there for me from the start,
Knowing what to say to keep me from falling apart,
Taking everything that comes your way good or bad,
Even though you're not my father you'll always be my dad,
I can't count high enough for every time you've went out of your way,
Knowing you're there keeps me going everyday,
When I need encouragement, you're the first to give it,
When I have a problem, you always have the best advise to fix it,
I could sit here and say Thank-you from now till I die but it wouldn't be enough,
I can only wish if I went through what you did I could be so tuff,
I'll always love you unconditionally,
From now till an eternity.

- Ginger C. Smith

To My Dad on His Day 
To my dad on his day, 
Of whom I am a living will: 
May your happiness fulfill
Your goodness, as is just and right. 
Deeds are seeds upon the night
As wind and wonder have their way, 
Delivering the destined light. 

-Anonymous

Incoming Search terms : (Ignore)
fathers day quotes in gujarati
fathers day quotes in punjabi
fathers day quotes in hindi language
fathers day quotes in telugu
fathers day quotes in hindi
fathers day quotes in marathi
fathers day quotes in heaven
fathers day quotes in french
fathers day quotes from daughter
fathers day messages
fathers day inspirational quotes
fathers day poems
fathers day quotes sayings
fathers mothers day quotes
fathers day cards
fathers day quotes for cards
fathers day 2014 date
fathers day quotes from daughter
fathers day quotes in hindi
funny fathers day quotes
fathers day quotes from son
happy fathers day quotes
fathers day quotes for cards
fathers day inspirational quotes
Inspirational fathers day Quotes 2014
Lovely fathers day Quotes 2014
fathers Day poems 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment